Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kid Cudi- Man On The Moon

So I heard the leak of this album a week ago and it wasnt too bad so I decided to go copp the real version on iTunes to see how much I really liked it. After listening to it from beginning to end its way more dope than the leaked version I heard. Kid Cudi did his thing on the album so if you like "G.O.O.D." music I suggest going to get this one


1. In My Dreams (Cudder Anthem)
2. Soundtrack 2 My Life
3. Simple As...
4. Solo Dolo (Nightmare)
5. Heart Of A Lion (Kid Cudi Theme Music)
6. My World
7. Day 'n' Night (Nightmare)
8. Sky Might Fall
9. Enter Galactic (Love Connection, Pt. 1)
10. Alive (Nightmare)
11. Cudi Zone
12. Make Her Say
13. Pursuit Of Happiness (Nightmare)
14. Hyyerr
15. Up Up & Away
16. Man On The Moon (Bonus track)
17. T.G.I.F. (Bonus Track)
18. Is There Any Love (Bonus Track)

No response to “Kid Cudi- Man On The Moon”

Leave a Reply